The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association. The IRMCA works with many organizations to grow the use of concrete throughout the state of Indiana. From residential use to assisting county highway departments, to commercial building construction, we promote and educate for them all.
Hear about us on the radio?
Click Here to Learn More!
Visit our “Why Concrete?” Page for more information.
- Jerry and @crtconcrete are talking concrete 101 at #PurdueRoadSchool https://t.co/cJdXkjHTxH
- We’re wrapping up the 2018 Short Course with @toddmccomas as our keynote speaker! https://t.co/ir83Fv5jlI
- Mike Thibideau hitting us with some great information on hiring and retaining today’s worker! @ICR_Foundation… https://t.co/UnsdNnom8q
- Calvin Lee of @INconstructors giving us an update on work zone safety. #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/Y9tiJMNNI0
- The 2018 Short Course is underway! #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/ucWbZ1lVOD