The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- Know anything about the Nation's largest flag pole? Lot of #concrete in the foundation. #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/bRNxzHssaZ — 2 days 15 hours ago
- @nrmca's 2014 ConcreteWorks Conference & Expo - Indianapolis, IN Sept. 21-23 Info is UP! http://t.co/nSMil37JT4 #CountOnConcrete — 4 days 17 hours ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other." - Walter Elliot — 4 days 17 hours ago
- RT @TRBofNA: RT @InsideEnergyNow Effects of Natural Gas Vehicles & Fuel Prices on Key Transportation Economic Metrics via @TRBofNA http://t… — 4 days 17 hours ago
- Techniques evolve for #sustainable construction #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/GmQCodV8dJ — 4 days 18 hours ago