The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association. The IRMCA works with many organizations to grow the use of concrete throughout the state of Indiana. From residential use to assisting county highway departments, to commercial building construction, we promote and educate for them all.
Visit our “Why Concrete?” Page for more information.
- What is #concrete and how does it work? https://t.co/5x2np4HlRo #CountOnConcrete #CountOnConcreteIndiana #BuildWithStrength
- We have wrapped up a very successful 2019 Short Course. Attending were our members, vendors and sponsors, as well a… https://t.co/xdEJjKZQVj
- Dave Matson with @SandlerTraining is finishing out the Short Course as our keynote speaker. Dave is discussing deve… https://t.co/fEV9fKtUzT
- Very insightful session with @Tyler_Ley_OSU. Very grateful for his time with us at the 2019 Short Course.… https://t.co/HW05tDoyBT
- Pierre Villere of @AllenVillere is talking the NRMCA survey and what it means to us. Some great info coming out way. https://t.co/Nu4X93xePw