The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- Seeing beauty and value in roller compacted concrete #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/lvYRTZ9swG — 1 day 12 hours ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay - "A will finds a way." - Orison Sweet Marden — 5 days 9 hours ago
- Depth, distance present challenges for #concrete pour in #Indiana(via Construction Digest) #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/otCE5TpZ7F — 5 days 9 hours ago
- RT @INDOT: #INDOT is partnering with @GovPenceIN & @IndianaOpLife to promote #Indiana Rail Safety Week which is Aug. 24 - 31. http://t.co/3… — 5 days 10 hours ago
- What can social media do for your company? http://t.co/1dqofy3mrf — 5 days 10 hours ago