The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- @concretegirl @aciconvention @ConcreteACI Very cool! #TisTheSeason — 3 hours 50 min ago
- "Self-Healing" #concrete closer to commercial use, experts say. #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/a6cxiomWwA — 3 hours 51 min ago
- Taller wind turbines? Look to #concrete. #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/fOa8W4zzKn — 3 hours 53 min ago
- @concretepaving @ConcreteThinker @PaveConcrete Is this on I-24? — 4 days 49 min ago
- @Ozinga @TConcretePro Very cool! Congrats on the cover. — 1 week 5 days ago