The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- Seeing beauty and value in roller compacted concrete #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/lvYRTZ9swG — 4 days 1 hour ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay - "A will finds a way." - Orison Sweet Marden — 1 week 22 hours ago
- Depth, distance present challenges for #concrete pour in #Indiana(via Construction Digest) #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/otCE5TpZ7F — 1 week 22 hours ago
- RT @INDOT: #INDOT is partnering with @GovPenceIN & @IndianaOpLife to promote #Indiana Rail Safety Week which is Aug. 24 - 31. http://t.co/3… — 1 week 22 hours ago
- What can social media do for your company? http://t.co/1dqofy3mrf — 1 week 22 hours ago