The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- 2014 @nrmca ConcreteWorks Awards Luncheon! #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/QPwJaAiaER — 19 hours 5 min ago
- Excited for the Natl Truck Rodeo tomorrow! @nrmca #CountOnConcrete #ConcreteWorks #indy http://t.co/vC46kNjZBz — 2 days 21 hours ago
- Senator McKenley Golf Outing! #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/9Lv0yq2m7n — 5 days 17 hours ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay - "The secret to getting ahead is getting started." - Mark Twain — 5 days 21 hours ago
- RT @ConcreteConst: Brace yourself! Sept issue of Concrete Construction mag online. http://t.co/lPudIBnsa0 Flip through & RT 2 share #concr… — 5 days 21 hours ago