The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association. The IRMCA works with many organizations to grow the use of concrete throughout the state of Indiana. From residential use to assisting county highway departments, to commercial building construction, we promote and educate for them all.
Hear about us on the radio?
Click Here to Learn More!
Visit our “Why Concrete?” Page for more information.
- Cemex is one of our cement producer members. Our thoughts are with all that are effected! #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/aWTdGzl9qm
- Day 2 of @SolomonColors decorative concrete fair is in full swing! #CountOnConcrete #DecorativeConcrete https://t.co/Npi9Dsli0D
- Concrete is considered the 2nd most used material in the world. What is used more? Drinking water. #CountOnConcrete
- Brent Mikkelsen from @ConcreteDecor gives us his perspective of decorative concrete at the @SolomonColors decorativ… https://t.co/NI05Y8QNwD
- Checking out some decorative micro topping at @SolomonColors decorative concrete fair #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/lY0FppAeaR