The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The IRMCA is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association.
- @USDOTFHWA Trust Fund to dry up by August. #infrastructure http://t.co/v32jfdv0LV — 2 days 14 hours ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay - "You can't fall if you don't climb. But there is no joy in living your life on the ground." - Anonymous — 2 days 14 hours ago
- #Sustainable and #resilient homes in Coastal Communities. #CountOnConcrete http://t.co/Pd8RHHhLik — 2 days 14 hours ago
- #QuoteOfTheDay - "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Milton Berle — 3 days 15 hours ago
- Road repair along I-74, eastbound and westbound lanes, through #Shelbyville to continue through July. #Concrete http://t.co/slFyfRAHRS — 3 days 15 hours ago