The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association. The IRMCA works with many organizations to grow the use of concrete throughout the state of Indiana. From residential use to assisting county highway departments, to commercial building construction, we promote and educate for them all.
Visit our “Why Concrete?” Page for more information.
- Mike Byers with @PaveConcrete finished our contractor seminar talking how to create better performing concrete.… https://t.co/gq5fC6g6tl
- Larry Kaiser with @gcpAppliedTech is talking admixtures and fibers at our 2017 spring contractor seminar.… https://t.co/xwfyuYGdyZ
- Steve Johnson with @SolomonColors kicks off our 2017 spring contractor seminar! #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/HNyHi7Ypcs
- Jerry and his FDR presentation draws a crowd here at #RoadSchool2017 #FullDepthReclamation #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/fBfPDuA3HL
- Pretty interesting stuff! #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/5dA1IBh0qb