The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association was founded in 1943 and was granted not-for-profit status. The Indiana Ready Mixed Concrete Association is involved in a broad range of events, marketing, promotions, education, government affairs, as well as partnering with other associations such as the Indiana Constructors Inc, the American Concrete Institute, and the Indiana Chapter of the American Concrete Pavement Association. The IRMCA works with many organizations to grow the use of concrete throughout the state of Indiana. From residential use to assisting county highway departments, to commercial building construction, we promote and educate for them all.
Visit our “Why Concrete?” Page for more information.
- Jerry and his FDR presentation draws a crowd here at #RoadSchool2017 #FullDepthReclamation #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/fBfPDuA3HL
- Pretty interesting stuff! #CountOnConcrete https://t.co/5dA1IBh0qb
- If you're curious about #BuildingWithStrenth and ICF construction, contact us at the IRMCA. We would be happy to he… https://t.co/zajzcTNZ9B
- Larry Novak with @PCA_Daily is talking reinforced concrete design at the ISEA conference today! #CountOnConcrete… https://t.co/gfzETsW9SU
- We're set up at the Indiana Structural Engineering Association conference. Talking structural concrete and it's ben… https://t.co/5U5rMEdPaj