Join The IRMCA
The concrete industry is continually evolving: methods, materials, regulation; it can be difficult to stay ahead of the new requirements and learning opportunities.
Through ongoing educational programs and annual conferences, an IRMCA Membership can help your company stay on the leading edge of technology and safety.
Did you know that 95% of the ready-mixed concrete poured in Indiana is affiliated with an IRMCA Member? When you join the IRMCA you become a part of one of the most dynamic concrete associations in the country.
IRMCA’s members include ready-mixed concrete producers and those who provide goods and services that support the concrete industry.
In addition to a variety of yearly educational seminars, the IRMCA sponsors promotional and social programs throughout the state. Give your staff an opportunity to network and grow within the concrete industry, and increase their exposure to Concrete Culture.
- One-on-one guidance
- Educational seminars and conferences
- Marketing assistance and promotional content
- Legislative and industry updates
- New concrete technology introductions
- Networking opportunities
Become A Member
IRMCA offers three types of membership:
- A Producer Member shall be an individual, partnership, or corporation engaged in the business of manufacturing ready mixed concrete for sale to the general public.
- An Associate Member shall be an individual, partnership, or corporation dealing in materials, equipment and/or services used by or in the manufacture of ready mixed concrete.
- A Contractor Member shall be an individual, firm, or corporation whose principal business is construction and interacts with and supports the ready mixed concrete or concrete construction industry.
The IRMCA gives the opportunity to be part of a group of committed professionals who participate in shaping the future and growth of the concrete industry in Indiana. Join us today!